This product is no longer in stock
- 100% natural product
- Hand made in Syria
- Made of olive oil and laurel oil
- Does not contain additives, preservatives and perfumes
This is the first soap in the world to inherit traditions in the production of soaps, similar to the Phoenicians. Hand made from olive oil and laurel oil in an old recipe. The olive oil and the laurel oil are mixed and boiled to 200 ° C, then water and caustic soda (for the soap process) are added and the mixture is poured into special places for hours, then the soap is cut into molds and is left to dry for several months, covered with fine paper, then ready for sale.
Natural Aleppo Soap is available in the following types:
- Olive oil and laurel oil (15%)
- Olive oil and laurel oil (25%)
- Olive oil and laurel oil (35%)
- Olive oil and laurel oil (50%)
- Olive oil and laurel oil (70%)
Recommendations for use:
Depending on the type of skin you can choose the following types:
- For sensitive skin - Aleppo (15%)
- For mixed skin - Aleppo (15-25%)
- For oily or problematic skin (including acne) - Aleppo (35% -70%)
The natural Aleppo soap is also suitable for baby skin. It has cleansing, softening, nourishing skin properties.
olive oil, laurel oil, sodium hydroxide (extracted from sea salt), water. Biodegradable.
No customer reviews for the moment.