1. Terms and conditions of use
1. These are the only terms and conditions upon which we agree to contract with you and no alteration of these terms and conditions shall be valid unless previously agreed in writing.
2. A contract is formed between us when (and not before) we receive settlement of your credit/debit card payment. You may not cancel or vary your order once it has been accepted.
3. Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any website based information or other document or information issued by us shall be subject to correction without any liability on our part.
4. No pictures, illustrations or descriptions or any other information submitted or contained in this website or other advertising matter shall be deemed to form part of the contract but are for general information and guidance only.
5. All purchases will be liable to VAT at the prevailing Bulgaria rate.
6. The ordered goods will be delivered to the address entered by you on the on-line order. Ordered goods will normally be delivered to the within 10 - 30 working days of your order being accepted, unless otherwise notified to you by us. However, time for delivery shall not be of the essence and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery. If we fail to dispatch any ordered goods within 14 days of accepting your order we shall refund in full monies paid in respect of such goods.
7. If any ordered goods are not readily available to us, we reserve the right to withdraw our acceptance of your order for such goods and to refund in full any payment you have made for them. For the avoidance of doubt other goods ordered by you will be dispatched in the normal way.
8. We warrant that, at the time of delivery, the ordered goods will, subject as correspond with the description on this website. There may, however, be minor variations between the goods as shown or described on our website and those dispatched.
9. Unwanted unused items can be returned within 14 days of delivery for a refund. You have a duty of care for the products during the cancellation period. We advise that you return items with suitable cover against loss in transit.
10. We shall be under no liability in respect of any defect , wilful damage, negligence, abnormal usage conditions, failure to follow our instruction (whether oral or in writing), misuse or alteration or repair of the ordered goods without our approval.
11. Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, we shall not be liable to you by reason of any representation or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law or under these terms and conditions, for any special, indirect or consequential damage.
12. We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time but, in respect of any ordered goods, the terms and conditions which apply shall be those which you accepted when you placed your order.
13. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of these terms and conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected thereby.
14. The contract formed by our acceptance of your order shall be governed by the laws of Bulgaria and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Bulgarian Courts.
15. Dispute Resolution - EU resident customers only
The European Online Dispute Resolution platform www.ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ provides information about alternative dispute resolution which may be of interest if there is a dispute we cannot resolve between us. For more information please contact Customer Service.
3rd Party Sites, Content and Products
1. "Naturial" will not use or disclose your Personal Information unless you have given your permission, except for the following purposes:
1.1 to assess, operate and improve this website and the services provided through it;
1.2 to keep you informed about "Naturial" and its services and about this website;
1.3 if we are required to disclose such Personal Information by any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
2. In addition to the use of your Personal Information as described above, "Naturial" may also gather anonymous information which may be used by "Naturial" or shared with third parties. This is information which does not identify you, but which may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving this website or the services provided through it.
4. If you have any questions or wish to have any Personal Information edited or deleted, please e-mail or contact us.
3. Disclaimer and Copyright
It is a condition of "Naturial" allowing you access to the material on this website that you accept the terms and conditions of this notice.
The contents of this website are protected by copyright. The copying or incorporation into any other work of part or all of the material available on this website in any form is prohibited save that you may print or download extracts of the materials on this site for your personal use.
INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUDED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Information on this website may be incomplete, out of date or inaccurate and may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. "Naturial" may also make improvements and/or changes in the products described in this information at any time without notice. It is therefore essential that you verify all such information with "Naturial" before taking any action in reliance upon it.
"Naturial" makes no representations whatsoever about any other website which you may access through this one. When you access a website which does not belong to "Naturial", please understand that it is independent from "Naturial", and that "Naturial" has no control over the contents of that website. In addition, a link to a non-"Naturial" website does not mean that "Naturial" endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such website. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
IN NO EVENT WILL "Naturial" BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ON ANY OTHER HYPER-LINKED WEBSITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF "Natruial" . IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
If you wish to contact us about any of the above terms and conditions, please do so by contacting the below: