This product is no longer in stock
Bee products such as honey, propolis, bee pollen have proven beneficial to human health.
Propolis is a product that is gaining greater the popularity in the world. A number of effective natural products based on propolis.
- Has expressed bactericidal and bacteriostatic effect against many pathogenic bacteria. Stored under normal conditions, the extract of propolis retain antibacterial activity for 3-4 years. Antibacterial substances are heat stable and virtually resistant to high temperatures.
- Antifungal activity of propolis is sharper than many of the causes of many diseases of the skin and body parts of people. Especially pronounced is its action against fungal diseases of the oral cavity, respiratory and gastrointestinal tract.
- Antiviral effect of propolis is proven in terms of influenza and herpes viruses;
- Analgesic effect.
- Acts against itching;
- Anti-inflammatory - accelerates the healing of wounds, particularly of heavy decubitus after surgical treatment. Occurs rapidly cleared by reducing the exudation, formation of mature connective tissue in place of necrotic tissue;
- Enhances appetite;
- Hypotensive action - lowers blood pressure;
- Anti sclerosis effect;
- Anabolic effect;
- In the treatment of paradonthosis, gingivitis and other pathological conditions in the oral cavity;
- Immunostimulatory effect;
30% Propolis, 70% ethanol.
15-20 drops in a glass of lukewarm water in the morning before a meal taken prophylactically.
Influenza, cough, angina and inflammation Linfen - recommended 3 times daily 20 drops 20-30 minutes before eating.
Fever 5-10 drops in 10 ml of water were used as nasal drops. Several times a day 3- 4 drops in each nostril.
propolis tincture shows exceptional effects in diseases of the oral cavity - cold sores, ulcers, gingivitis, periodontal disease, glossitis, stomatitis and diseases of the skin - superficial injuries, acne, pustules, cracks, herpes.
No customer reviews for the moment.