This product is no longer in stock
- 100% natural product
- Wild, Raw
- From ecologically clean area
- No aded sugar and other ingredients
Natural bee honey naturally possess various valuable nutritional and healing properties because it is collected from the various arable and mountain flowering plants. In essence, it is unique because his scars are determined by vegetation characteristic of the different regions and periods of the year.
Naturial Acacia Honey is more preferred than other honey. As it appears on his name, it is extracted from acacia, depending on the type of the tree, its color is yellow or white. Unlike most types of honey, Naturial Acacia Honey is characterized not only by its milder taste but also by the lack of bitterness that is inherent in other bee products.
A characteristic property of acacia honey, which distinguishes it from other species, is its ability to stay for a long time in a liquid state. Compared to most types of honey, the acacia can begin to bud for about a year after it has been harvested.
Naturial Acacia Honey is rich in fructose, making it a desirable and recommended product for both children and those suffering from diabetes. It is very easy for the different organisms to do, and does not cause unpleasant allergic reactions inherent to certain types of natural foods. The use of acacia does not cause unpleasant allergic reactions inherent to particular types of natural food products.
Naturial Acacia Honey is produced by bees from the acacia tree. Acacia honey has a very low sugar content and a high fructose level, so it's the best choice for diabetics.
- energy source and fast-pervasive carbohydrates;
- It acts favorably on the motor activity of the gastrointestinal tract and on the secretion of the stomach and intestines;
- has beneficial effects in gastritis, gastric ulcer, upper and lower respiratory diseases, gynecological diseases, etc;
- has a beneficial effect on liver disease because it provides carbohydrates for the synthesis of glycogen;
- delicious and healthy product for adults and young.
Natural honey. From ecologically clean territory.
Crystallization of honey is a natural process!
Nutritional values per 100 g:
Energy value: 1339 kJ / 320 kcal
Fat: 0 g
Protein: 1.65 g
Carbohydrates: 82.4 g
For direct consumption. It can be used for making various dishes, drinks or other culinary products.
No customer reviews for the moment.